Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fuck Fashion and Fuck You

I am entirely convinced that the fashion industry is one of the most worthless enterprises in America today. Why the fuck do you care what I'm wearing? I simply refuse to take fashion tips, let alone from someone who must regularly drain containers of antibiotic lube into his rectum. Just doesn't seem like a viable source for sound judgement to me. Still, these uppity little fags think they can get me to care about fashion by insulting my apathy toward spring fashion Faux Pas? I wish I could get them to develop a sense of humor by referring to them as useless cum pumps.

It's so sad to see the woman who gets pulled into this charade of the insecure. Just pick something to wear, you disgustingly aimless tribute to shamefaced conformity. You are a fucking moron. Also, anyone who attempts to pass fashion off as art is a goddamn asshole. After seeing the numerous "fashion comebacks" over the years, I think it's safe to say that not only is fashion NOT art, but it's cyclical in a manner that could be effectively predicted by some nerd's iPhone application.

I'm ALMOST convinced that there's a gay conspiracy involved. I'm sick of hearing gay men give straight chicks advice on their relationships. Unless she's asking for prostate-milking tips, some silly faggot has no fucking clue. I think these manipulative, green-eyed homosexuals are trying to drive straight women and men apart. Most likely in hopes that straight men will become SO overwhelmed with how annoying it is to deal with the hyper-expectant emotional-geysers the gay men programmed, that they're going to to crave a more literal "pain in the ass".

Let me clue you in on something, you awful, petty sluts: Despite what the homo at the salon says, you DON'T deserve better and men think it looks like a fucking retard dressed you.

But go ahead and do a spin for me, you goofy bitch...

Congrats on the cute outfit...

No comments:

Post a Comment