Monday, February 1, 2010

HERE'S A FUCKING NEWSFLASH, FAGS

Yeah, now that I have your attention, let's get to some serious business. First off: Fuck Hygiene. It's a pain in the ass. You know it. I know it. Women don't seem to have a fucking clue. Just because I stick my dick in your mouth, does NOT mean I have to wash it some days prior. Buck up, Sally. Take it with a grimace like them dainty little bitches in the East. I'm talkin' about subordination, motherfuckers. Wait, no I'm not. I'm talkin' about hygeine. That's right. It's a pain in the ass, for sure...

ANYWAY, I wanna rape somebody. Not just anybody, though. Somebody VALUABLE. Someone, who, immediately following the rapingness, can no longer hold their head SO high. I want to rape them so bad that they think the pony they got for their 10th birthday is not as special anymore. And maybe they have a few tears in their vagina, leading to a yeast infection from my raunch-ass manhood that scares off potential suitors. I'm just brainstorming here. You get the picture.

So feel free to chime in with a comment on your own ideal rape scenarios or hygiene grievances.

No comments:

Post a Comment